Ok... so now it has definately been a while....

Sunday, September 12, 2010

My last post was May 1, 2009... a LONG time ago. I have decided that I would try to post more often again! I can't promise how often that will be... but no one reads this anyway! LOL

I am a crafter... some might say a craftaholic... "Hi, my name is Maddy and I AM a craftaholic"... phew... that's the first step. This blog will be mostly about knitting, rug hooking and my life... but there very well maybe other crafty tidbits thrown in for good measure.

Yesterday, my sister-in-law and I drove to Kitchener for the Knitter's fair. WOW! We drooled over lots of different yarns and patterns. I purchased some beautiful cotton yarn to knit a shrug from Americo and some hemp yarn to knit a sweater coat. I cast on for the shrug last night. I will try to take some pics tomorrow during the day to post my progress. We had a blast... so much fiber... so little time! I did show restraint... actually I showed lots of restraint because I didn't even buy one skein of sock yarn, which is usually my weakness. I can't walk in to a yarn store without buying at least one skein.

Well that's it for tonight... tomorrow we are heading out to Value Village to look at Halloween costumes for the kidlets and I am hoping to pick up some t-shirts for cheap so I can start hooking my rug... well the first rug anyways!

Craft on... all of you crafty crafters... craft on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hydroxycut lawsuit