Craftiness all around!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Well, here is my crafty blog!

I am new to blogging and new to Digital scrapbooking... right now, I think I am just addicted to downloading. There are so many great sites out there with beautiful kits, ideas, layouts and templates. I am in awe over some people's creativity and their talent. I bow to you all! The sole purpose for creating this blog is to organize my Digital Scrapbooking links.

As I said I am new to the whole Digiscrapping scene... but I can also knit (which I do quite frequently), quilt, sew, cross-stitch... so there may be a few random non-digi scrap posts here too! I basically like crafts... anything that is a constructive waste of time so to speak. I can't justify sitting in front of the tv and watching a show or a movie and not have my hands busy... drives me crazy!

So there you have it... my first blog... my first post... my first words out in the digital world... it's a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

hydroxycut lawsuit